The New KV School Procedure List of Online Admission 2022-2023.
Procedure of KV School Online Admission in Class II to VIII [2022-23]
- Admission test will not be conducted for Class II to VIII and admission may be given on priority basis (1 to 5 or 6).
- If the number of applications exceeds the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota (from sixth class onwards).
Procedure of KV School Online Admission in Class IX [2022-23]
- For the ninth class admission, an admission test will be conducted and a qualifying list will be prepared separately for each priority category.
- Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
- Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science and Science.
- There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science and Science each of 20 marks.
- Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC or ST or The category (PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
Procedure of KV School Online Admission in Class 11 KV Students [2022-23]
- According to the streams in Kendriya Vidyalaya, the combination in various disciplines, science, business and humanities, K.V. Maximum of 55 will be based on the merit of the students.
- Stream selection will be done with the consent of the parents from the students before announcing the eligibility list.
- Stream will be allotted on the basis of marks obtained in Class X CBSE Board Examination.
- At one time there was a crowd of students who had to take admission in the other stream available at that school.
- Undertaking is to be obtained from students before finalization of merit list by KV.
Note: If seats in Class XI remain vacant after admitting children from KV or nearby KVS, admission for non-KV children may be granted on the same criteria, in order of preference categories.
Leave a Reply